SOP – Adding Users to a Group in Mailchimp/Sending a Campaign to a group
- Login to your Mailchimp Account using a internet browser and the password and user name provided to you by NEP.
- Select Lists from the top menu.
- Select the list you want to segregate exp. “Members List”
- Select user(s) by clicking the box to the left of the email, you can selects as many emails/users as you’d like.
- Once all the users you need have been selected, click the dropdown on the “Action” tab located at the top of the list on the left-hand side.
- Hover over the “Add to Group” then the Main Group Name, (exp Group/Division) then the specific group you’d like the users imported/moved into. Exp., Retired
That’s it – you’re done! This can be repeated to add users to different groups.
- To send a campaign/email to a specific group select Campaigns from the top menu.
- Select Create a Campaign
- Select Regular Campaign
- Select the Members List
- Select Send to a group or new segment
- Subscribers match ALL of the following:
- Use the drop down next to email to go down to groups and select the main group ex Group/Division
- Say all of
- Then click on the specific group you want to target exp retired
- *you can click the refresh count to see how many users are in the group
- then click Next at the bottom right of the screen
- Continue sending using standard campaign protocol.
Rockwall Police Officers' Association Public E-Mailing List
Welcome from all of us with the Rockwall Police Officers Association!
Thank you for showing your support and joining our eNotify service, your subscription has been confirmed.
We have removed your email address from our list.
We're sorry to see you go.